Saturday 2 October 2010

Quick recipes for diet

The best recipes are those that diet quickly and painlessly. Painless, and the recipes are very good indeed.

And there are many recipes in the world that are fast but are good for a diet? I have some suggestions for a quick recipe for a diet, most of my expertise.

It 'best to start with a breakfast, because breakfast is known as the most important meal of the day: To provide 30% of the energy of the body for days.

When the diet, my breakfastmeal is as follows:

- Eggbeater omelet with assorted vegetables
- Fruit sides
- Skimmed milk

Not much, but it's definitely faster. An omelet requires only about 5 minutes of cooking, chop an onion or green pepper, toss them in, and you have a great breakfast. I normally would have paid at the side, like a cut apple or grapes. Just a little 'more to me to fill.

And you can not go wrong with skimmed milk compared to conventional.

I remembermy lunch meal is a bit 'different, but still fast enough.

- Grilled chicken, no spices or marinade (as much as I wanted)
- Rice
- Water

The best thing about this dish, although small, is that it is incredibly simple. Grilled chicken and anyone can use my George Foreman grill for better performance. The rice takes about 5 minutes of cooking, and water as a drink is always a solid choice when cutting calories.

But let's not forget the importance ofproteins. And when I was dieting I always like to make myself a protein shake. For many dieters may be the best, fastest thing for them. After all, just throw stuff in a blender and turn it on.

A typical protein shake for me is like this:

- Skimmed milk
- Whey Protein
- Ice
- Strawberries, bananas and other fruit you like

Not much to it, and it takes no more than five minutes!

I leave the dinner for the consumer, as isprobably the most difficult to produce food. In general, however, adherence to a meal with steamed vegetables, lean meats like fish, or cereals such as rice are a good idea.

Personally, especially doing what I had for lunch again for dinner.

A great idea is to share your food, no matter what the recipe. In this way you will never eat too much, because the calories will always be small.

In the end, for the recipes to go fast, plug everything into the blenderprobably the best choice.

Friends Link : Cheese Store. LOWER Prices in The Same Item Chop Onion Delicious Snack Store

No comments:

Post a Comment