Monday 11 October 2010

Healthy chicken parmesan recipe calories


Since I am losing weight, I experimented with ways to some of my favorite dishes to create standards - the most we have seen, were very, very fattening. My family is always very high on the Italian and Mexican cuisine, and the kinds of dishes are traditionally very, very high in both carbohydrate and fat. This healthy chicken parmesan I tried to cut the fat - but actually going to taste great with make-up.

Ingredients needed:

1 / 3 Vidalia> Onion
10 of the child or a large carrot grated
1 / 2 large green bell pepper
5 cloves of garlic
Italian herbs
garlic powder
3 tablespoons xylitol
1 jar spaghetti sauce (I used pepper and onion sauce)
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
4 boneless chicken breasts
2 large tomatoes or 6 Roma tomatoes
1 pound organic wheat (I used thin spaghetti)
1 / 4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

I am part Italian, but not enough so Imake my own sauce for hours. However, as I half hybrid homemade salsa and a half jar tomato-based. You could just use premium sauce from the jar - but that would not only be as good? I usually like to use the vegetables in the refrigerator, and in this case I had a bowl of fresh tomatoes and peppers from the garden that he knew very well.

Begin adding olive oil in a large skillet / pan on the stove. Place your 4 chicken breasts in pan and turnheat on med-high heat. While this is cooking, finely chop the onion and pepper and shred your carrot. Now your chicken is cooked on one side 5-8 minutes, turn the pot around and vegetables over the chicken to add. While that is cooking, finely chop the garlic and set aside. Dice your tomatoes next. By the time you finish cutting the tomatoes it is time to turn the chicken again. Add the tomatoes and garlic in a pan, stir untilaround the chicken the best you can. You can adjust the heat down slightly above the middle.

While simmer uncovered that in addition I run the hot water and then a pot with half 4 quarts of hot water and place filling on the stove over low heat. I want the water to a minute after cooking, when I need it (pasta cooks fast) to be. Now I add some Italian seasoning and a little garlic powder, and even salt and pepper to the chicken and the sauce base. I could cook for five minutes andThen add the whole jar of spaghetti sauce and xylitol and mix until very well with the vegetables in and around the chicken. You may need to stack the chicken on both sides of the pan twice to do so effectively. Then, cover the pan with a lid and cook on low and medium. The reason I use xylitol sugar substitute because it is the sauce a slightly sweet flavor and compensates the garlic and enhances the natural sweetness of carrots. Xylitol is good for you because it is anatural substitute for sugar (found in fruits), and did not finish cooking, you know exactly like sugar - with no calories. It has no impact on blood sugar at all. You can get in a health food store.

Turn the pan of water bubbles and get high, add the wheat pasta and cook 6-8 minutes. About half the chicken and add sauce. Drain the pasta, and usually sprinkle with a little 'extra virgin olive oil to prevent sticking, and alittle freshly ground pepper. Now you can turn off the chicken. Pick four plates and divide the dough. Place a chicken breast on each mound of pasta and sauce over the top and the pasta. Sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan cheese on each chicken breast with sauce and serve!

Related : Leek Onion Infant Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment