Saturday 19 June 2010

Shu Qi accept a nice day ENGLISH SUB 鬼馬舒小舒淇3/3

Shu Qi have a nice day 鬼馬舒小舒淇3/3 TRANSLATION: (Thanks to mojoutube) S: No, if there's demanding for her to continue acting. I will do so. H: Even after you have kids, will tie up & sacrifice & just stay at home? S: No, never thought abuout that. H: Hv. you ever got friends who stopped befriending you after they've bf. or afraid that their bf. will fall or go after you? Bcs. initially b4 knowing u, I was concern of it as well. S: Last time no. But after that..recently, yes. Bcs of a recent incident. D'gal stopped seeing me after that. H: How do you feel? Will u talk to the guy/gal about it? S: No. Bcs it's sad. More painful thn breaking up wth your own bf. So just let it go. H: Funny thing was, I used to tell Ekin tht he just becareful of his relationship wth female. S: The irony was Ekin always tell me to do that too! To becareful of relationships wth male. So their gf won't be jealous or misunderstood and in fact the guys must becareful as well. H: OMG! It's Ekin the one who should watch out as well.Tht's why he's always so blur & never understood women. Anyway I've always wished you will hv a bf. So I can see you dive deep n kiss the guy. But don't ever stop cooking for me. S: I can always cook for you anytime =) This time I came, I've done some research online & cooked at home & brought it to work 2 times & they said it's good. So I'm going to demo it. S: This is preserved duck meat/wax duck. U must steam it, and remove the oil. The oil will be used later to fry ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9A5olVebdA&hl=en

Tags : Flowering Tea Vegetable Juices Tea Online Store

No comments:

Post a Comment