Tuesday 4 May 2010

Vegetables to children and adults - The Phantom Sneak Attack of the Vegetables

Sneak vegetables into recipes. Shredded carrots and chopped mushrooms work great in spaghetti...or meatloaf...or hamburgers.

I have an adult brother-in-law who does not eat garlic, celery, onion or a whole bunch of other stuff except at my house. I just put everything in the blender and make it invisible. How can one make edible spaghetti without garlic, celery and onion?

Some people just won't eat vegetables. One of my nephews would live on cake if we would let him.

But I make meatballs that are full of vegetables that he eats.

I take 2 pounds of ground chuck and the chop up garlic, onion, celery, mushrooms, 1 cup of long cooking oatmeal, and shredded carrots until I have about the same amount as the meat. I add 2 eggs, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and 1 tablespoon of finely chopped ginger. I make this mixture into meatballs (will make about 40) and cook on a cookie sheet in a 400 degree oven 20 to 25 Minutes.

He loves her and she eats as a snack.

My husband and I cooked a meal with 10 of these balls can do in a tomato stew. We serve with brown rice. We made them ready in the freezer for home made meals for busy days.

Sneak Attack, Part 2

But there are other ways to get their kids to eat vegetables. One of the best ways to serve the chopped vegetables and ham. One of the things that is really good that more nutrientsAnd 'when you are not cooking. Kitchen nutrients consumed.

I saw children eating a lot of things in this way do not eat any other way.

Part of it is color. Plates makes it attractive. I usually dip and cheese. And 'particularly attractive to children. I have often reached a record of this stuff on the holiday dinner, if time and raise children are too hungry to wait. It 'keeps them in front of Cranky.

Children are new shoots, which are very sensitiveSo adults are more sensitive palate. strong tasting and pungent vegetables to intensify with cooking. Broccoli or beets are much less strong and smelly when they are served raw.

And raw carrots are enjoying a taste of flowers. Kids really like them.

This could help adults who do not eat vegetables, too. A nice big salad, carrots, romaine lettuce, onions, tomatoes, cabbage and peppers is wonderful, with some roast chicken, vinegar and olive oil(Please keep these small. 1 tablespoon 90 calories). I usually include some whole wheat buns with this meal.

And this is a really good meal that is filling without a tree.

Think of the nutritional factor, too. Cooking destroys nutrients. Serve raw vegetables means you get more nutrients (vitamins and minerals).

All children and adults love to eat fruit. And is best served raw, too. canned vegetables lose many of their nutrients during theProcessing.

Related : Tea Online Store health juice

No comments:

Post a Comment